The Arts Barge Project Ltd.
In accordance with GDPR
- Data we collect
- Primarily the data we collect and store is restricted to your first name, second name and email address.
- We collect data digitally via opt-in subscription to our Mailchimpdigital newsletter, through our Local Giving website, and in person at our events.
- If you join our 100 Club, we may also collect your home address and telephone number
- Other services we deliver may also require your phone number and home address for reasons of direct communication
- If we receive data by any other means – for instance if it is passed on to us by a third party – we will contact you within 3 months to offer you an opt-in to our communications and data storage. We will also inform you of our Privacy Notice.
- Data storage
- We will keep all data on file until we receive a notice to unsubscribe
- All data is stored digitally, with due care to security and confidentiality.
- Lawful Basis
- All mailing list data held is on the lawful basis of ‘Consent’: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for communicating updates about the project or contacting them individually as required to enable us to deliver a service.
- If you have signed up as a member of our 100 Club, and opted to make monthly payments, your data is held on a basis on ‘Contract’ and we hold the right to contact you as necessary throughout the 12 month contract period.
- We will not share your data with anyone without your prior consent
- Your rights
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to store or use your data at any time
- You have the right to ask us to update your details at any time
- If you have concerns that we have not met our data protection obligations, you can notify the ICO within 3 months at ico.org.uk
- Our details
Registered Company: 8246391
28 White House Gardens, YO24 1EA, YORK
Contact: Hannah West Tel: 07932 566 182