. Nathan Rumbold of Hirst Boatbuilders Knottingley, scopes out Selby Tony with Architect David Spencer. Nathan will start the steelwork superstructure build in May
Here’s the plan…
- She sails tomorrow at 9am, taking advantage of the water level before more rain arrives
- The steel work will take a year
- We have funding for most of the year’s work!
- The fit-out will follow – also in Knottingley
- We need to fundraise big time over the next year for the fit-out!
- Opening in York in April 2020!!!